Why Shouldn’t I Call My Son Clint?No Preview
- Categories General Non-Fiction, Mind, Body & Spirit, Showcase Titles
- Author David Hocking
- ISBN 9780980545937
- Publisher Vivid Publishing
- Format 210mm x 148mm (A5)
Why Shouldn’t I Call My Son Clint?
electronic: $9.99paperback: $29.95
Using secret sounds of names as a predictor of personality
Like a tiny piece of personalised music, each of us has a name that, like all sounds, evokes some small and subconscious response from those we meet. This collective reaction, over the years of our existence, can gently trickle down and influence whom we become. This book is a must-read if you are faced with one of the following scenarios…..
1. You’ve either fallen pregnant – or knocked-up your girlfriend – and are trying desperately to arrive at a baby name that won’t destroy the child’s life.
2. You work with an idiot and you wonder how they became an idiot.
3. Your parents didn’t have access to this book and they mysteriously called you Nigel, Colleen, Sharon or Kingston. And you wonder why people seem to treat you differently.